This is the view from my office! Its finally looking like spring in the Pacific North West!
In honor of Earth Day, I have put together some great jewelry-related DIY’s using recycled and repurposed materials. I want to try and make everything on this list, especially the book jewelry box (number 9, below).
1) Repurpose an old t-shirt into T-Shirt Bracelet
2) Turn a plastic soda bottle into a pretty jewelry stand.
3) Make this T-Bar Jewelry Display from paper towel tubes.
4) Save up your pop tabs to make this cute bracelet.
5) Don’t want to buy a gift box? Make one out of a toilet paper tube!
6) Convert a single earring to a Pendant or Charm Bracelet
7) Use a shoebox and some scrap fabric to make a ring holder.
8) Make paper beads from old magazines.
9) Salvage an old book to make this pretty jewelry box.
10) Create gorgeous pendants out of old keys and vintage earrings.
Please share your creations in the comments section!
Links found via Pinterest.